Saturday, September 13, 2008

what happened to today?

Since I've been writing this blog, I have been noticing the little everyday nuances, thinking about everything slightly more in depth, and taking many more pictures of random sights. Tonight, I was sitting at dinner in the hotel thinking about what to write and I realized I spent close to 12 hours inside and didn't take any photos.

Hmm, lame.

It's my fault for not seeing something interesting enough throughout the day to take a picture and come up with a brief commentary about it which is unfortunate, but these long work days aren't easy. What's more about today is the expo was so slow and I went back (for the 4th time) to my favorite new place to eat lunch, Chop't, and had a sub-par meal.

Today wasn't my day, thus I leave you picture-less and hoping tomorrow brings a little more excitement...or at least fresh air. I'm confident it will.

1 comment:

Connie D. said...

Well, at least the Rams didn't play, so your team couldn't lose!!Hope you are having a better day today.