Monday, September 8, 2008

road to tampa

It may be a late night tonight - at least on central time - as the Broncos game didn't start until 9:20pm. I'm a fan of the double header Monday Night Football to kick off the season - I just wish I didn't have a flight leaving early the next morning back to DC. Whitney appears to be ready, although I still haven't determined if she's truly a fan or she's mocking me. She's sneaky.

The Donkey's started out the game well, Cutler looks good on the joke of a football field they call the "Black Hole". If there is one thing that really bothers me, it's football being played on a a baseball infield - it slows everything down and seems archaic...as in the 80's.

As much as I like the new, normal MNF broadcast crew, I'm ecstatic to see Mike and Mike (and Mike) calling the Broncos game. At least if the game gets boring in the end, it's like a bonus episode of Mike and Mike in the Morning. Go Broncos!!

1 comment:

Marissa DeMercurio said...

know who else is sneaky? sneaky pete