Monday, September 22, 2008

haulin' oats

Yesterday, I was exposed to a brand new flavor of Quaker Chewy Granola Bar: Dark Chocolate Cherry. It is quite good, but in no way does it make me less upset about the sudden extinction of Cookies & Cream some time ago*.

My current favorite Chewy granola bar flavors are as follows:
  1. Peanut Butter and Chocolate
  2. Dark Chocolate Cherry
  3. Apple Cinnamon
  4. Butterfinger
  5. (tie) S'mores and Oatmeal Raisin
* Going back to the disappearance of Cookies & Cream, I have searched high and low and have not been able to find them for the longest time, however according to this picture on Quaker's website they still exist under the "25% less sugar" category. What kind of sick game is this?!?

2 comments:

IronGambit said...

There are flavors!? I just look at the colors (red) one's for me!

Connie D. said...

I like Whitney's cookies and cream "G" bars!!