Tuesday, October 7, 2008

pillow talk

As I lay me down to sleep, I'm stressing out over an important decision. Walking in to my hotel room and the Holiday Inn and Water Park (that's right) in Omaha, NE, I found this sight on my over-sized bed:

Six pillows. That's six pillows with three different firmness choices. I'm not even sure what to do with six pillows in the first place - I need ONE upon which to lay my head. Good Lord. Whitney is a big fan of over-abundant pillowness, which I am still getting used to, but I suppose tonight is great training. I'm doing reps.

I would build a fort, but the soft pillows collapse under the weight.

2 comments:

Connie D. said...

Homework for this event: placement and number of port-a-lets along a marathon course and at the start/finish.

Connie D. said...

Is "pillowness" really a word?