Wednesday, October 29, 2008

brrr and stuff

In less than a week, it has turned f-ing cold. I'm not the most prepared either, at least not until next week when I get to go home, collect all my personal belongings and move them to Dallas. Until then, I will wear the same clothes I have lived in for the last nine months - because what's another week, right?

I thought this was a great Nike ad.

I really love when cities rally around and truly support road races. I have already seen television commercials, news telecasts and the like, creating an unmistakable buzz for "the world's greatest race." I almost feel like running this weekend...almost, and there is no chance in hell. We have to get back across the country toot-sweet, darn!

And I've done it again, little sleep. I should probably change this cycle.

No comments: