Thursday, March 29, 2012

is that hummus?

Have you ever been posed the question about what your last meal would be? I've often thought about the perfect chips and guacamole being my final food foray, however a recent up-and-comer has got me debating: Pretzel Crisps and hummus. The only question would be what combination? With chips and guac it's simple, but look at the options of Pretzel Crisps alone, not to mention any of the million flavors of hummus):



And the Pretzel Crisps are all low fat and supercalifragilisticexpiala-delicious. That's not even counting these, which I will be hunting down at the end of the year:


Try them! (If you can find them that is - I have yet to see all these flavors in stores, but I'm always on the lookout) Also check out the sweet combos they recommend: Pretzel Crisp pairings.

No comments: